Audio & Sound
Audio & Sound
- I do not want to output the sound of the computer's program events (warning sounds, etc.). Is there a way to prevent this?
- What should the master level indicator be set to in order to output 2V? Also, is [MASTER ATT] related to the master level indicator?
- How much (dB) do you recommend for channel level indicator for each input? How much (dB) is acceptable for output without distortion?
- Is the sound output from the REC OUT terminals the same as the sound output from the MASTER outputs?
- What are the digital input specifications?
- Sound skips when using the USB sound card (audio interface) function.
- Sound is distorted when an analog player is connected to this unit's [PHONO] terminals, or indication on the channel level indicator does not change when the [TRIM] control is turned.
- Sound is distorted.
- Sound of the external effecter is distorted.
- Output sound is low or too high when USB signals are input.
- Digital sound cannot be output.
- I cannot monitor the effect sound of the DJM when using Headphone CUE. Why?
- The effect sound of this DJM applied to the channel selected by the effect channel switch at [SEND/RETURN] is not output to RETURN AUX channel. Why?
- No sound is produced or volume is low.
- Windows users only 1. Audio is not output. or, 2. Cannot control rekordbox.