This firmware is a system software program for your CDJ-3000.
Please update the firmware to the latest version to enhance the product's performance.
Please read Firmware Update Guide to check the firmware version of your CDJ-3000 and how to update the firmware.
ver. 1.21 update
- BPM sometimes displayed incorrectly when moving the tempo slider.
ver. 1.20 update
- HID Support for Serato DJ Pro.
- Jog wheel pitch bend sensitivity.
- Waveforms from the CDJ-3000 didn’t show on the tilt displays of the CDJ-TOUR1 and DJM-TOUR1.
Note: Update the CDJ-TOUR1/DJM-TOUR1 firmware to the latest version.
- Issues when deleting a track from a tag list.
File Size：75.0 MB (78,659,431 bytes)
The following file will be extracted.
CDJ3Kv121.UPD (78,639,119 bytes)
Open source notice (GPL) :
This software includes open source software codes licensed under GNU General Public License 2 and / or GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1. Details of the GNU GPL and LGPL can be found at the GNU website. The machine readable copy of the corresponding source code is available here.
Open source notice (APSL) :
This software includes open source software codes licensed under Apple Public Source License, Version 2.0 ("APSL"). The machine readable copy of the corresponding source code is available here.