The CDJ-3000 might not be not properly connected, or rekordbox or your operating system might not be able to recognize the unit as a controller.
Connect in the following sequence.
- Connect the CDJ-3000 to your PC/Mac using a USB cable.
- Press the [SOURCE] button, then press the [CONTROL MODE] button.
- Start your DJ application.
If this does not improve the connection, try the following.
■ Operating System
Mac users, follow the procedures described in the guide [here].
Windows users, follow the steps in Case 5 in the section of this guide [here].
You may solve the issue by doing the following.
- Disconnect any USB hubs and connect the unit directly to your PC/Mac.
- Disconnect any other USB Storage Devices.
- Quit all other applications.
- Connect to a different USB port.