There are three things to consider: settings, operation, and connection.
Please check each in the following order:
1) Confirm the settings on the Serato DJ Pro screen
- Click the icon in [My Serato] in the upper right of the screen.
- Check that [Serato DJ Pro is activated] and [DDJ-FLX6] are shown on the screen.
If not, read the DDJ-FLX6 FAQ >[Troubleshooting_Serato DJ Pro] > "The Serato DJ Pro screen does not react when the DDJ-FLX6 is connected.".
2) Check the volume level operation
- Play a track.
- Set the TRIM knob to the center (12 o’clock).
- Slide the channel fader to the top.
- Slide the crossfader to the center.
- Turn the MASTER LEVEL knob to 2 o'clock.
If you don’t hear any sound from the headphones at this point, check the following:
- Turn the HEADPHONES MIX knob to the center.
- Turn the HEADPHONES LEVEL knob all the way to the left.
- Press the MASTER CUE button.
- Turn the HEADPHONES LEVEL knob slowly to the right.
3) Check the connection of speakers and headphones
For details, refer to [Connections] in the Instruction Manual.
Even if you’ve already connected them, disconnect and reconnect them to make sure they’re properly connected.
*You can't output audio from PC/Mac speakers.
You can read the Instruction Manual [here].