PRO DJ LINK offers various link functions that can be used by connecting a Pioneer DJ player (CDJ-2000NXS2, CDJ-2000NXS, CDJ-2000, CDJ-900NXS, CDJ-900, XDJ-1000MK2, XDJ-1000 or XDJ-700) or DJ mixer (DJM-2000NXS, DJM-2000, DJM-900NXS2, DJM-900NXS or DJM-900SRT) supporting the PRO DJ LINK function or a computer on which rekordbox (Mac/Windows) is installed by LAN cable. The main link functions that can be used with this unit are shown below.
- Music files on various devices (smartphones, tablets, computers, USB devices, etc.) can be shared and played on up to four DJ players.
- The “Beat Sync” function lets you automatically synchronize the tempos and beat positions of tracks on up to four DJ players for playback.
- The “Traffic Light” function lets you easily find tracks that have a good affinity with the key of the track currently playing on any linked player.
- The “Status Information” function lets you immediately grasp the DJ mixer’s channel status (on air status and channel number).
- The “Quantize” function lets you hold performances keeping the loops and hot cues of DJ players and the beat effects of DJ mixers in beat with the track.