This firmware is a system software program for your DJ Player.
Please update the firmware to the latest version to enhance the product's performance.
Please read the Firmware Update Guide to check the firmware version of your DJ Player and how to update the firmware.
ver. 3.11 Update
- Cloud Analysis is now available to quickly display BPM and waveform by retrieving analysis data from the cloud when loading an unanalyzed track.
- The rating of a loaded track can now be changed. Use the Edit Rating button in the detailed information of the track.
- Information Jump is now available, which enables you to navigate to tracks with the same BPM, key, or other category from the detailed information of a loaded track.
- Link Info is now available so you can use one CDJ-3000 to check the detailed information of the track loaded on each player in the PRO DJ LINK network. Touch the track name on the waveform screen to see the detailed information.
- Display order on the Source screen has been renewed.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.
File Name: CDJ3Kv311.zip
File Size: 143 MB (150,131,849 bytes)
The following file will be extracted:
CDJ3Kv311.UPD (150,089,743 bytes)
Open source notice (GPL):
This software includes open source software codes licensed under GNU General Public License 2 and / or GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1. Details of the GNU GPL and LGPL can be found at the GNU website. The Windowshine readable copy of the corresponding source code is available here.
Open source notice (APSL):
This software includes open source software codes licensed under Apple Public Source License, Version 2.0 ("APSL"). The Windowshine readable copy of the corresponding source code is available here.