DRIVER FOR MAC EL CAPITAN OR LATER
This driver will allow you to connect your DJM to a computer.
Please read the Manual for the installation procedure.
Unzip the downloaded file "DJM-900NXS2_M_***.dmg.zip". This file will appear: DJM-900NXS2_M_***.dmg
- Setting Utility Tool worked incorrectly when using macOS Sierra.
Supported OS version and Latest information
Important notice for installing the driver software on macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
If your Mac OS is v10.10 or older, please use the DRIVER FOR MAC YOSEMITE.
When the error message “Kernel extension is not from an identified developer” appears while installing a driver, please click “OK” and close the dialogue.
Notice to users of Mac OS X 10.8 or later
Apple has tightened its security in OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and later. This is why you may see an alert dialogue when you install driver software or firmware downloaded from Pioneer Support Website or run an uninstaller. The alert dialogue says "[File name] can't be opened because the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed”. Please follow the steps below to open the file and install or uninstall it.
- Open [Finder].
- Double-click the downloaded dmg file.
- Click the pkg or app file or right-click (or control-click) it and select [Open] from the displayed menu.
- Select [Open] in the displayed dialogue.
- Follow the instruction in the dialogue to complete the installation or run the application.
Open source notice (APSL) :
This software includes open source software codes licensed under Apple Public Source License, Version 2.0 ("APSL"). The machine readable copy of the corresponding source code is available here.