DRIVER FOR MAC YOSEMITE
This driver will allow you to connect your DJM to a computer.
Please read the Manual for the installation procedure.
Unzip the downloaded file "DJM-900NXS2_M_***.dmg.zip". This file will appear: DJM-900NXS2_M_***.dmg
- Mac (OSX 10.10 or earlier) did not recognise the DJM-900NXS2 on some occasions when connected via USB.
*If you already have driver v1.0.0 installed please uninstall it using the uninstaller and then install the latest driver v1.0.2. The uninstaller is included in the download file.
Supported OS version and Latest information
When the error message “Kernel extension is not from an identified developer” appears while installing a driver, please click “OK” and close the dialogue.
Notice to users of Mac OS X 10.8 or later
Apple has tightened its security in OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and later. This is why you may see an alert dialogue when you install driver software or firmware downloaded from Pioneer Support
Website or run an uninstaller. The alert dialogue says "[File name] can't be opened because the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed”. Please follow the steps below to open the file
and install or uninstall it.
- Open [Finder].
- Double-click the downloaded dmg file.
- Click the pkg or app file or right-click (or control-click) it and select [Open] from the displayed menu.
- Select [Open] in the displayed dialogue.
- Follow the instruction in the dialogue to complete the installation or run the application.
Open source notice:
This software includes open source software codes licensed under Apple Public Source License,
Version 2.0 ("APSL"). The machine readable copy of the corresponding source code is available here.